What is your jewelry made of?
- Our jewelry is primarily made of polymer clay. Some pieces are finished with UV resin
What is polymer clay?
- Polymer clay is actually a synthetic type of modeling clay that hardens when it is cured in an oven
Is polymer clay jewelry fragile?
- Absolutely not! When cured properly polymer clay is durable and lightweight.
Are your earrings friendly to sensitive ears?
- Yes!! All of our posts and hooks are made of 316 surgical steel that is one of the best materials for sensitive ears. You won't even notice you're wearing earrings.
Do you offer clip-ons?
- Partially. Any of our earrings that have hooks or ball posts can be made into clip-on earrings for no additional charge. Just send us a message via our contact form on the website with your order number.